1. What origin is your sodium hyaluronate from?
Our sodium hyaluronate is from streptococcus zooepidemicus.
2. What kind of manufacturing method are you using?
3. Is hyaluronic acid the same product with sodium hyaluronate?
4. What is the difference between hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate?
Sodium hyaluronate is a salt of hyaluronic acid, and it’s naturally present in organisms (including the human body). But hyaluronic acid is mostly in chemical laboratories. Hyaluronic acid is easier to degrade and its solution is very acidic to ph2.5-3.5, sodium hyaluronate’s solution has ph6.0-7.5. On the market, people widely use sodium hyaluronate instead of hyaluronic acid because of its bad stability. In general, The name hyaluronic acid is used as a synonym for sodium hyaluronate.
5. Are you able to produce hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate?
Yes, we could produce both of them.
6. Can you produce the pharmaceutical grade sodium hyaluronate?
Yes, we can. We have passed DRUG MANUFACTURING LICENSE. We also produce food grade, cosmetic grade, and eye drops grade HA.
7. What certificates do you have?
After long time hard work, we have got ISO9001, DMF, NSF, ECOCERT, ECOMOS, HALAL, KOSHER, DRUG MANUFACTURING LICENSE, and etc.
1. Is it workable to do a plant audit?
Yes. Welcome. We get periodic audits conducted by CFDA and clients.
2. Where is your plant?
Our plant address is located in Binzhou, same province with Qingdao. It’s about 3 hours driving from Qingdao International Airport, 1.5 hours driving from Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport.
3. What kinds of packages could you provide?
In general, we provide 1kg/bag and 5kg/bag. Also 100g/bag is ok. Other tailored packages are available.